top of page

Report Odors to SCAQMD

Note: VVAMP is a non-profit, not a regulatory agency. If you smell an odor from the landfill, call South Coast Air Quality Management District, and they will send an air quality inspector to your location. 

AQMD complaints are confidential. They will ensure your name, address and any other identifying information remains private. 

You can also report odors to SCAQMD by calling 1-800-CUT-SMOG

bottom of page